Sunday, January 27, 2013

BIG NEWS!!! WEDDING DRESSES ARE HERE!!

I love fashion especially couture wedding dresses.  My goal is to have an "all-in-one" kinda store where I am directly involved in floral design and wedding dress design and sales.

I am happy to announce that I am one step closer to achieving that dream.  I will use my fashion background in design (I studied fashion design at London College of Fashion in London, UK) and I will hand pick the styles of wedding dresses I think my clients would like and see how it goes.

The dresses will be custom made according to your measurements - my manufacturers in Asia can make the dresses in any size, plus sizes too.

Here is a sneak peak of one of the dresses I picked to showcase and sell.


If you would like more information on sizes and prices please contact me at laura@bridalbloomsbylaura.ca

No comments: